Saturday, December 6, 2008

Little Update for You...

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't given up on the review site. I currently have three reviews waiting in the wings. However, between rolling out a new product at work, and biding my time for all relatives and turkey related things to go their separate ways, I haven't had any time to get cracking on the new Reviews. So I know is late, but here is whats coming:

1: Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
2: Fallout 3
3: Call of Duty: World at War

So there you have it, those are going to be the three new ones, that is, as soon as I get time to do them.

Also, due to budget shortfalls, and the fact that there is only one SoldierofEmpire, I simply do not have enough time to review all of the good games out there. So should anyone be interested in Contributing to the Review Blog in order to get it going faster, please feel free to comment and I will take it into consideration. There will be no compensation for any time put into reviewing, its strictly volunteer work.

SoldierofEmpire
"Gaming so you don't have to."

No comments: